Our Vacation to Be
Okay so I dug up a Calendar and here are my days off:
Labor Day weekend
Xmas break Dec. 17-Jan 2nd
Martin luther king weekend Jan 14-16 possible to the 17th if i don't have to be there when not giving my final
I have a random week off in January, Friday 20th-Sunday 29th (i may be off as early as thursday the 19th if not giving a final)
Presidents weekend Friday, february 17th-20th
Some catholic holiday and i get Monday march 27th off
My spring break is Holy Thursday April 13th through Sunday April 23rd
Memorial Day
I do not have many days to take off. I only have 2 personal days and 5 sick days. this is significantly less than I've had in the past. So If i can avoid taking them, it would be very helpful. Especially b/c I have to take one when my parents come over thanksgiving.
1 Comments:
Okay dudes - So I'm all about Presidents Day weekend. With two teachers and a Govt. psuedo-official, I think it would be a great idea to go that weekend. PLUS you guys will all be coming home for the holidays (RIGHT?!!) I know Mik won't be here for Turkey Day, but for Christmas or whatever you will... (RIGHT?!!) So I think that Feb or Late January would be a perfect idea for our trip.
ALSO - I think maybe it would be fun to go skiing or something along those lines. Perhaps we could go to Denver (I've never been there) or someplace equally as north. :) I can just imagine us with all our different skill levels trying to tackle the mountains. hee hee!
Your thoughts? Sarah did you get your calendar yet?
8/10/2005 10:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home